Thursday, June 5, 2008

Venice

Hi my family! My latest excursion was to Venice, so I thought I would post a few of the pictures so that you remember who I am. :) Andy, I still love you!! Don't forget your favorite aunt. I love my family!!!


So this is Rachel, Jenny, and me in front of the famous "Bridge of Sighs." It's where they would take the prisoners before they were executed, so those windows gave them the last bit of daylight they would ever see.


This is us before the gondola ride. I actually had to ride in a little separate chair because we obviously didn't all fit on that bench. I called it my little throne though, so I felt better.



This is one of the beautiful sunsets there! All the water is just beautiful.


Just a pretty view from the dock.


This is actually my roommate's hat that she bought for her ex boyfriend, but she wasn't home so I put it on. She found out though, but she didn't hit me so its okay.


Hope everyone is happy!! I love you all.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Beautiful pictures! We miss you!

Stimpson Mom said...

Always fun to see pictures. You're looking well and happy! And the scenery is almost as beautiful as you are!

Katrina said...

Ah thanks the Mama and Bessamie! :D