We finally convinced Mom and Dad to play Nintendo 64 with us tonight. Mom didn't realize we were starting, however, and she was busy giving Drew a binkie. When she finally realized we had started, she was in last place and we were long gone. Dad's response? "Ha ha! Sucker!"
After that game we convinced Grandma to play with us. She did great for never having played a video game before! Don't be surprised if we come home to find Grandma downstairs rocking out with Mario.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Sunday evening adventures
Posted by Bethany at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe I missed this!!!! TAKE A PICTURE! GET A VIDEO!!
In my defense, I beat dad when they let me know the round was starting! (But dad and I were always #3 and #4, unless Grandma was in there, too.)
Can we PLEASE replay this when I get home???
Post a Comment