Sunday, June 15, 2008

10 thoughts about Dad for Father's Day

  1. Covert Land Alarm Messengers
  2. Waxing philosophical
  3. Frito all gone!
  4. Small variations, Matchu.
  5. That too.
  6. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
  7. This is my LAST marathon. Nope, I'm serious. No more after this one.
  8. Popsicles aren't candy.
  9. Bats aren't bugs.
  10. Bottom jaw protrusions

6 comments:

Mommason Hillary said...

Marc you rock - Matt is so lucky to have you as a dad in law. Another prayer answered for our kids! Thanks for being such a cute grandpa!

Anonymous said...

That was me...dad

Katrina said...

Perfect!! That's my dad! We're not clams! hahaha.

Kiley said...

Las Marathon . . . I know that one too!

Bethany said...

Trini, we all bet that your comment would say "We're not clams!" Looks like we know our Katrina pretty well, too.

Katrina said...

Yes! I haven't been totally forgotten!! I miss you guys. :)