Saturday, June 14, 2008

End of the year grades!

Yay. I'm so smart. Here are my wonderful grades.


English ~ A-
Band ~ Easy A
Math ~ A-
Geography ~ A- (finally!)
Science ~ A
Office Aid ~ Pass
French 1 ~ A-

Now that it is Summer, I thought you might like to know about my teachers.

English~ Mrs. Guvstason ~ Nice teacher, who treated us like we were in first grade. She bugged me. She would do much better teaching Elementary school.

Band ~ Mrs. Allred / Miss Burrows ~ Pregnant teacher who was even more temperamental before she was pregnant.

Math ~ Mr. Shelley ~ I'm sure he's a nice man. . .outside of school.

Geography ~ Mrs. Haydock ~ I actually liked this teacher.

Science ~ Miss Vass ~ Crazy, anti-Mormon, very non-religious teacher who bugged me every second of that class. She also lost one of my assignments. . .twice.

Office Aid ~ Wasn't a teacher ~ Easiest, most relaxing class I have ever taken

French 1 ~ Mr. Olsen ~ He was nice, but he absolutely couldn't stand our very noisy class full of immature 8th grade boys and snooty 8th grade girls who couldn't shut up. There were only three other 9th graders (besides me) in that class.

1 comments:

Matt Hillary said...

WAY TO GO CAMI!