Do you have sugar AND are you wearing clean underwear? I am wearing clean underwear, just like I do every day. I do not have sugar, but I have excedrin. SLOW deep breaths, FAV.
Well, I debated between the sugar and the underwear, but I decided the underwear was more universal. Although sometimes everyone needs a little blood-sugar boost. Sad that the best motherly advice I could come up with was clean underwear. How about "have thus far so nobly advanced."
6 comments:
Thank you **breath** for that **breath** comic **breath**. *hyperventilation**
Okay, everybody just slow down and remember IT'S JUST SCHOOL! The only thing that really matters is, are you wearing clean underwear??
But I thought what really mattered is "do you have sugar?"!!!
Do you have sugar AND are you wearing clean underwear? I am wearing clean underwear, just like I do every day. I do not have sugar, but I have excedrin. SLOW deep breaths, FAV.
Well, I debated between the sugar and the underwear, but I decided the underwear was more universal. Although sometimes everyone needs a little blood-sugar boost. Sad that the best motherly advice I could come up with was clean underwear. How about "have thus far so nobly advanced."
you have no idea how many times I have wanted to do that.
Post a Comment