Saturday, January 31, 2009

Three of the Hardest Things

I've decided that three of the things I find hardest about raising children are teething, toilet training, and teaching them to drive. I'm completely done with the first two jobs, and we are now in the midst of the third task with the last child. By mutual agreement, she is spending as much of that training with her dad as possible because they do better together. I'm too uptight. But in my defense, I spent more time with the teething babies and did the majority of the toilet training with all three. I also put in my fair share of the driver's training with the other two. This is fair. I'm old and worn out.

1 comments:

Mommason Hillary said...

Hey - you are a youngin'! I am gifted and talented in texting, drinking a coke and putting on mascara while driving - want me to help? (now you all know I'm just kidding right?)Just don't let Matt teach her! The genes run rampid.... Cami I'll come and get you and well drive to..... Washington! That will take up a few of those behind the wheel hours right?