I hate the secrets they keep from you. Nobody told me it would be this hard. Of course we assumed it would be, but it's sort of like childbirth--you don't really get how much it's going to hurt until you experience it. I miss my daughter and son-in-law and grandson a lot more than I expected. And I believe I'm going to just have to conquer that airsickness problem quickly so I can fly up to Seattle frequently. So here's to our favorite grandson and his parents! We love you!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh, we miss you too!
It's good to love so much. I called Barnes and Noble and they still have not received the instruction manual for this whole move thing. Mandy reminds me that very soon 75% of my children will be gone. Poor Lee lee. PS - thanks for the beautiful Thank you note - right back at ya! We love you guys. I miss Grandma Mckay....
Hi Drewy!
Post a Comment