In my English class, I have to recite a 2 minute poem by memory. When I first started, I checked on line, and came across some pretty stupid ones such as:
Nuffin rhymes with Muffin
Nuffin nuffin nuffin
Rhymes with muffin
But nuffin nuffin nuffin
Rhymes with 'orange'
Could it be
That a cup of tea
Is not as good with an orange
As a muffin?
Birds
by: Lucas
A bird soaring high and high in the sky
As soon as i i look in the sky
it craps in my eye……
(I just thought that was funny)
Ode to Spider
Once upon a moonlit night there was a little spider,
Who sadly came across a girl who’s name was Molly Snyder.
Poor little guy stood no chance against her platform shoes,
She screamed and smacked and reduced dear spider to ooze.
A little poem of sortsRoses are red
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Most poems rhyme
But this one doesn't.
Clownfish
I don't find this funny.
You can't just walk in here,
You and your "jokes"
You only come to mock me.
Shame on you.
Knocking on someone's door is funny?
I don't see the joke
That's disturbing the peace
And annoying people.
Why does that poor man have to go to the doctor?
What? That's a joke?
You can't make fun of other people's
Unfortunate illnesses
If the man thinks he's a pair of curtains
Then he really should pull himself together.
This really is not appropriate.
Funny I don't find this.
Funny.
Not.
2 comments:
I know which one will be Matt's favorite!
There's 'nuffin' I can do,
but wait for Andy Boo.
Oh, You too?
so sad I can't make it sound right
would those be our birds? Because they have BIG droppings... that must me Matts? or is there on about Catts?
Post a Comment