Monday, May 26, 2008

Some Extra Pictures

Hi again! I thought I'd post some more pictures because I haven't in a while. Still love you all, still miss you all, still love hearing from everyone!


This one is Dresden, Germany. It was basically completely destroyed during the war, but is being rebuilt. So cool!



This guy is called Angel Moroni. In this particular instance he is atop the Freiberg, Germany Temple, but you may also see him on most other LDS Temples.



This is most of the group in the car going up to the top of the mountain. Mom asked which one was my roommate. She's on the right-hand side in glasses. Jenny isn't in this picture, but she was in the front of the other picture I posted (on the last post).



I just liked this. This is in Salzburg. There is one shopping street that has signs like this all the way down, and when MacDonald's wanted to build there, they made them use a sign like this too, instead of a huge Red and Yellow one.



This is a view of Salzburg. Isn't it pretty??


And that's about all I have for now. Miss you! Oh, and if there are any funny stories or cute pictures of the Mo, feel free to post them. :D
~The Trin

2 comments:

Stimpson Mom said...

Thanks, Trini. The pictures are so fun. Nice to see where you are/have been. So fun to hear your stories, too. We're excited to join you!!!!!

Kiley said...

I'm so happy to have stumbled across this site - and to see all your beautiful pictures. It looks like you're having fun! Good luck!