Meet the Hannah Montana of Taiwan, S.H.E. When Matt let me take a CD cover to Geography class to show, my Geography teacher showed us this music video. I admit, I was laughing. I can only understand 'you are my superstar', but hey, they have great voices!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Hannah Montana of Taiwan
Posted by Milla at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny story regarding that song: Aubrie and Alex always asked us to play that song on the CD player whenever they came down for hot tub parties because we had little plastic S.H.E. dolls that we let them play with in the hot tub. They used to pretend the dolls were rockin out.
Stop speaking Russian lady! jk. I actually really like that song. And how long is my picture going to have that "Missing in Austria" sign thing on it? haha
Post a Comment