Hi family! Thought I'd put up a few pictures while I have internet. Just to remind you that I still exist. Love you all!
This is Karlskirche, close to where I go to school, and it's so pretty!
This is the Concentration Camp-- Malthausen. One of the very worst, and the last to be liberated in WWII.
Beautiful Austrian Alps, on the way to Salzburg.
hehe. They sat down and it turned out there were trick fountains. I liked this place.
All the girls outside of the Gazebo used for Sound of Music. I'm the cute on in the middle.
This is about half the group, eating dinner. My roommate is in the back on the right (with glasses) and the girl that I've gotten to be good friends with-- Jenny-- is in the front on the left.
Okay I can't figure out how to rotate this picture, so you'll have to tilt your head. But it's a statue from the Sound of Music. I took the picture because of the bird that decided the guy's hand makes a perfect perch.
Here I am on the fortress, overlooking the city. It's so pretty! By the city, I mean Salzburg.
I call this the Oompa Loompa picture. We had to put these suits on over our clothes to go to the Salt Mine. And we look like Oompa Loompas...
This is when I was on top of the mountain. Look at me running to jump! How silly.
Hope you enjoyed! Love you my family!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The Child Lost in Austria
Posted by Katrina at 3:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are just amazing! I love the oompa loompas.
Thanks for posting those. Which one is your roommate (in the group picture) and which one is your new friend? And I'm sure the picture with you by the edge is freaking Grandma out!
I KNEW the 'Hills Were Alive'! You look so amazing! Eat you beans and beeeeee smart, good, funny and all of the other 'B's. Mommason
Well, very nice to see the pictures. When do you have time to study (just kidding)? I loved the views and am getting excited to come over. Eat a real Bratwaurst for me. Dad S.
Post a Comment