Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quote

I was bored and was looking up quotes. I ended up running across this a few funny ones:


Whoever said, 'Anything is possible,' obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

 It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. 

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

A husband was complaining about how women talk so much. His wife replied, "Well that's just because women always have to repeat what they say for the men." The husband replied, "What?"

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

The road to success is always under construction

2 comments:

Stimpson Mom said...

Perhaps one can't slam a revolving door, but I know someone who tried to slam INTO a revolving door. Well, I guess it was more OUT OF the door. Right, Katrina?

Katrina said...

I was doing the world a favor. Notice they put up the red lines afterward....
And I enjoyed the kickboxing computer comment. I won't try it though. Milk was enough.