Here's a picture of our new sofa (technically called a settee, whatever that means!). Since we ordered it by a picture, without ever having sat on a sample of one, we had no idea what it would feel like and went on faith that it would be okay comfort-wise speaking. Didn't count on the height being ill-fitting for the vertically-challenged member of the family.
Not sure you can tell from this video, but Katrina can't touch the ground. Actually, I can barely touch the ground, but we think it will settle when it gets worn in a little. As soon as I sat on it the first time, I just laughed, thinking of how it was going to be for Katrina--so before I let her sit down when she came home the first time, I ran for the camera. Poor girl! We love our short one. It fits Camilla just fine, though. (Some people remembered to grow their legs.)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Our New Sofa (Settee)
Posted by Stimpson Mom at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment