Bethany Tagged me to share 6 quirks.
but I have more than 6. So I will restrain myself.
1) Nearly everyday while I'm daydreaming in class I dream about being invisible and all the things I would do. Such as:
a) I would curl up in a ball in the middle of the hall/class so kids/teachers would trip over me.
b) Throw the white board markers at my teachers. or move the projector while they're teaching.
c) Whisper creepy things in peoples' ears. (evil laugh) Mwahahaha!
d) Go into a store and randemly pull things off the shelf and put them in peoples' carts
2) I like watching the spanish channel even though I don't speak spanish. It's rather humorous :)
3) I cant sit regular in a chair. It's not physically possible. I have to put my legs on the chair, under me or cross them on the chair. And that's not allowed in school, so I'm often left scrambeling for a comfortable position
4) I want to go to the weirdest places in the world. Ever since I was little I've had this obsession with maps and the world. I also cant spell half of them. The countries I want to go to are:
-Madagascar
-Jamaica
-Norway
-Galapagos Islands
- Greenland
- United Arab Emmarates
- Antartica (yes, Antartica)
- Russia
- Ireland
- Egypt
- Isreal
- Peru
- Singapore
- Philipines
- Tanzania
- New Zeland / Australia
- Tonga
- Zimbabwe
- Morocco
5) I like ice with water. But I have to have the ice floating. Ice sitting at the the bottom of the cup bugs me.
6) I can't wear sunglasses or watches. Okay, I can, but it bugs me to. I'm not sure why.
Now I tag Katrina. and Mama.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Quirks!
Posted by Milla at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a quirk - Mory NEVER gets to post anything - I TAG MORY!!!
Bethany, I am not allowed to view your blog. I have been waiting for you to leave a comment on mine so I can ask you for an invitation. send it to emmaejohns@gmail.com
THANKS
I understand the chair thing...it just looks painful to watch you stretch out over a chair, but I am old. Dad
Post a Comment