The Stimpson Stories
After pep band, a game of twister, and eating pizza, some friends and i sat down and watched this show for Halloween:Pretty scary, right?(note the sarcasum)
It almost looks like a joke!
So amazing - I actually KNOW some of those actors - and I NEVER knew what happened to them - what a HORRIBLE death! Just a minute - there's a bee in my room....
I have never liked bees. I will not watch this show. I watched a movie called Body Snatchers. Yes, the plants took over people's bodies. Creeepy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It almost looks like a joke!
So amazing - I actually KNOW some of those actors - and I NEVER knew what happened to them - what a HORRIBLE death! Just a minute - there's a bee in my room....
I have never liked bees. I will not watch this show. I watched a movie called Body Snatchers. Yes, the plants took over people's bodies. Creeepy
Post a Comment