All of my girls had relatively short careers in the dancing field, but as part of the youth Temple Celebration for the new Draper Temple on Friday night, Camilla danced with our stake in an Asian dance. Naturally, our stake's presentation was the best. It happened to be the last of the 15 groups, too. (I think I counted 25 stakes, some of them grouped as two--ours was grouped with another one also.) Anyway, all the groups did great, and there was a choir made up of youth from all 25 stakes, too. The whole evening was delightful. Someone found this picture online and told me about it. Here's our little star! (The redhead in blue with the parasol.)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Our Dancer
Posted by Stimpson Mom at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!! Did she get to keep the cute shirt? How fun!!
What a star! I love the picture!
Asians rock...
Post a Comment