Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mom as Tagged by Katrina

A: Attached or Single: attached to Mark to infinity and beyond

B: Best Friend: Mark (I'd list the women folk, but they're so numerous it would take up too much space and they'd be jealous of each other--ha!)

C: Cake or Pie: Pecan pie, but only when smothered in whipped cream, and only a small sliver of a piece because it's so rich

D: Day of Choice: Saturday

E: Essential Items: Lip balm (which I refer to as Chapstick, but I don't actually like that brand)

F: Favorite Color: blue

G: Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears. Who wants to eat worms? Much prefer bear meat.

H: Home Town: Dad was in the Air Force. Moved several times. Went to high school in Elko, Nevada. Have now lived in Sandy, UT for longer than anywhere else.

I: Indulgences: Reading by the heater

J: January or July: Absolutely July. Who likes winter?

K: Kids: Yes. Three. All girls. What fun when they are/were teenagers!

L: Life is incomplete without: Those three girls. And the grandson. And husband. And son-in-law. And sons-in-law and grandchildren to come.

M: Marriage Date: July 8, 1981

N: Number of Siblings: Three. All boys. What fun when they were teenagers!

O: Oranges or Apples: How can you compare?

P: Phobias: Driving next to water

Q: Quote: "Return with honor"

R: Reasons to smile: Family and trips with said family members.

S: Season: Spring or summer or maybe fall (except that it means winter is coming). Keep winter to yourself.

T: Tag: Cami

U: Unknown fact about me: The unknown fact is that I talk so much there are no unknown facts left.

V: Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat, I suppose, although I don't eat so much red meat anymore.

W: Worst Habit: Too many to list, I think. Probably the aforementioned talking too much.

X: X-rays: Yes, I believe in them, but I don't worship them.

Y: Yummy favorite food: Varies, depending on the mood. My tastes have changed since having my gall bladder out, apparently. Nothing appeals to me that greatly any more. But I still like my Frosted Mini-Wheats (only the big ones) in the morning.

Z: Zodiac sign: Even this varies, depending on the chart you're looking at because I'm on the border. Sometimes Leo, more often Virgo. But who wants to be known as a Virgo? Although Mark is, so I guess we can be Virgins together. (That's enough to make my children gag, I can just tell! TMI, TMI!!)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

First of all, you were up really early doing this. Second, you neglected to mention that I am your favorite daughter. Third, referring to "Z"....TMI! TMI!! TMI!!!

Mark said...

This is your husband...TMI.

Also, I thought your quote would be "He knows you are not going to the bunkhouse."

Gee, I never knew you didn't like winter!!