Thursday, July 17, 2008

No Capes!



Too bad Edna wasn't around to tell Calvin the dangers of capes:

5 comments:

Katrina said...

haha! It's perfect! "NO CAPES!"

Stimpson Mom said...

And did you notice he talked about Prague (although he mispronounced it at first)? We know someone who went there. To several of those, actually. Ever been to Prague, Luxemborg?

Mommason Hillary said...

wait wait wait - I just posted a cape blog - and Bethany gave me the helmet blog lecture - are you guys ganging up on Grandma Hillary? I really have tried to be a good girl - I promise. Hi Katrina - come home - they need you - they are out of control..... (:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll have to have a little boy with the first name starting with an "A" so this beyond cute little cape can be used...oh well...too bad...
Question is - did you guys even look at how she made the capes before completely dissing on them?
Like I said...too bad...

Bethany said...

Dissing on whose capes? I was just pointing out the dangers of capes that Calvin was unaware of.