Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memorial Tag (Sounds official that way)


I'm passing along the tag that Bethany did. You can leave a memory about any one of the Stimpsons (Mark, Kathy, Bethany/Matt/Andrew, Katrina, Camilla or a combination thereof--although technically Bethany's clan probably ought to go on her blog).

1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and the family member(s) of your choice had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

P.S. I'm only posting this because I'm following directions. I'm so obedient.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

One fun memory of Mom was her "flying off rocks" on our hike. Continuing on the rock theme, I loved skipping rocks together at PEI. PEI in general was just really fun. "Luuuuucy!" "MAAAATT!" "Shut the door!" etc. :)

Bethany said...

Mom: "Have sugar?"
Dad: "I ate too much Jello/cookies/popsicles/etc."
Katrina: "Wouldn't it be cool if April Fools Day and Friday the 13th were on the same day?"
Camilla: "You ruined my special day!"

Stimpson Mom said...

I may be weird, but you'll miss me when I'm gone! And see how well embedded the "sugar" reminder now is in the minds of all the family! Nobody forgets sugar--even if they're not diabetic.