Thursday, April 24, 2008

The difference between boys and girls

Well a while back, I went babysitting for two kids and there three cousins, and I soon found out the difference between boys and girls. There were two girls, and three boys, and this is how my babysitting job went:
A few minutes after I got there, they seperated into boys and girls, and went into two different rooms. I went into check on them a few times, and this is what I saw:

Girls - Playing 'my little pony' and 'Barbie'
Boys - Having a farting contest.

Later, I went to offer them desert, which was oreos. This was there reaction:
Girls - "Really? Thanks!" Then they walked over to the cookies, and took a plate, went into there rooms.

Boys - "Yes!!!!!" They then proceded to run and scream over to the cookies. They then grabbed a plate and ran back to the rooms. On the way there, one of the boys cookies even slid of his plate because he was running so fast.

Then, I went in to take there plates for them.

Girls - "Thank you!" and they hand me the plates.
Boys - "I wouldn't come in here if I were you, it smells pretty bad."

Then they went onto the 'My little pony' website, where you could design a dance the ponys could do. You could then give the dance a name.

The girls gave there dance the name - Fairy Dust
The boys gave there dance the name - Stinky butt.

Also, I was sitting in my Seminary Class next to another redheaded boy and we somehow got on the subject of steam rooms. He said that when he was six, he went to his uncles house, who had a steam room, and remembered that if you spat on the rock, it made steam. TWo years later, they went back to his uncles house for a family reunion.
Remembering the steam room, he thought that the Bar-Bi-Que would do the same thing. So he took a large bucket of water from the pool and dumped it on the Bar-Bi-Que.
In his words, "And then there was this HUGE thing of steam and it was awesome! Until I realized that I had broken the BBQ."
"And, you didn't think of it before?"
"Well No, I was just thinking about the stream."

And so that, my friends, is the difference between boys and girls.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I LOVE those stories! Maybe that's why Drew thinks it's okay to pass gas constantly during my classes. I have to admit that I'm a little scared for what he's going to get into. Have you seen his father?!

Matt Hillary said...

Hey! Those are perfect examples of the difference between boys and girls! I love it! Andrew and I are going to have a great time teasing his mama.... :) We better get a little girl here soon so the teams are even! :)