Monday, April 21, 2008

10 Things About Trini

Dad tagged me a while back, so here are my 10 things you may not know about me, or will be reminded of shortly. This really is harder than it looks!

1. I love fortune cookies. I collect the fortunes and keep them all in a box. Not that they will all come true, but they're still fun.
2. I used to think that the Ward Executive Secretary, when going around to count Sacrament Meeting attendance, was really going around to see who was being reverent. This partially came from a comment Dad once made about the fact that he and Mom didn't say the prayer in Sacrament Meeting. He said, "Are we not reverent enough?" So I made sure that whenever the Reverence Man walked by, I was sitting up straight, folding my arms, so that Mom and Dad could say the prayers. Aren't I considerate?
3. I love the smell of laundry. I got an air freshening spray this year that is "Clean Linen" and I love to spray it in my room so that I can smell the clean laundry smell. My roommates don't seem to find the same joy as I do.
I also love the smell of dishwasher soap-- particularly the Kirkland brand from Costco. Missy started monitoring me while we babysat to make sure I wasn't getting high off of the smell.
4. I hate warm seats. If a seat is warm I will stand up and move to a different one. This happened today in the library. I had to move to a different seat, and there weren't any on the floor, so I went to a different floor in order to get a properly cooled seat.
5. I hate bridges. I hate fish. I hate monkeys.
I'm afraid of the bridges collapsing. Fish are just gross and I've had nightmares about them. Not sure where the monkeys came from-- Probably the Golden Compass books.
6. I'm allergic to cats as you all know, but also Guinea Pigs. I'll get rashes if I hold them, and they make my throat and ears itch.
7. Katie Haslam, Suzie Blandon, and I all used to play a game when we got together. We were all magic princesses of some sort, wearing Katie's dress up costumes. Katie wore a blue one and had power over the water. Suzie wore a Green one, and had power over trees and wildlife. I had a red one and could control fire and weather. Yeah, mine was the coolest.
8. My favorite Disney Princess is Jasmine. I remember the show coming out when I was in Kindergarten because of all the girls who got to be her for Halloween. Also, my friend and I made crowns out of the kindergarten clay and walked around saying, "By order of the princess!"
9. My earliest memory was my fourth birthday at our house in West Valley. I remember opening up a box with pink, flowered slippers. Bethany later got some that were a different pink pair.
10. I have never sworn at anyone or flipped them off. But one time a guy pulled right in front of me to back into a parking spot (mind you I was waiting for the car to pull out, with my turn signal on, having gotten there FIRST). I was so mad that I parked my car, went over to his truck, pulled the windshield wipers up, and spit on the car. At least it didn't damage anything. I still see that truck around the parking lot here, and yes, I still get angry. However, I have not spit on any cars since.

Now I tag......MORI!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

#2 is absolutely HILARIOUS!

Mark said...

Oh Kiwi, that is so funny. Thanks for sharing. Very creative. I feel sorry for that guy's truck. You really showed him. Maybe next time you could kick his front tire - - that would show him!! Now, can you tell us why I call you Kiwi? Dad

Stimpson Mom said...

#10 is my personal favorite. You go, girl!