Monday, March 24, 2008

Trini's Road Trip

Hi everyone. I thought I'd put up some pictures of the road trip Laura and I went on. We sure had fun! (and I'm only slightly pink-ish now)



Check out the pretty landscape-- it went from red rocks to snow covered mountains!


I was tired after this one...hopefully you can't tell.


This was the only picture I got of delicate arch that didn't have a bunch of people in it. It was way hard to get one like that!


That little person up there, with her hands above her head, is me. The arches are so big!


Katrina and Laura. I was very sick of hiking by this point, but tried to smile anyway. :)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! What beautiful pictures (and the arches look nice, too).

Stimpson Mom said...

You're the cutest part of that picture under the arch with your arms raised!