A few weeks after my illustrious 5K run, I found these pictures that had been taken by somebody at the race. These first two weren't so bad. (First one is before the race began, second is obviously as we were crossing the finish line.)
But when I showed Bethany the third one, I was afraid she was going to need CPR. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. She said it was because of Mark's looking all perky, but I'm pretty sure she was laughing at her mom. (For the record, I had my head down because I saw the photographer nearby and didn't want my picture taken. Bad move on my part.)
Perhaps the bad picture is enough reason for me to retire from running.



4 comments:
I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH! I'M GOING TO PRINT IT POSTER SIZE FOR YOU FOR CHRISTMAS! Sorry about the laughing so hard part. It's just so perfect.
I'm sticking up for you Ama... I know about your 'shiny key' syndrome.....
For the record, she still hasn't official given up running. I think there is another race in her future...
I love this! How have I not seen this yet??
Post a Comment