Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another done!

We went to our VERY LAST Parent-Teacher conference EVER last week. The last teacher we saw (as has been the norm) was the seminary teacher. So as we exited the Seminary building, I pumped my fists in the air and starting singing the theme from "Rocky" as I trotted down the stairs. Yes, I really did--Mark laughed at me. And no, there was nobody else around. (I'm not stupid!) I felt so triumphant. Never missed any of the Parent-Teacher conferences, and Mark was able to go to most of them, also. (He's a good dad.) Only had a few teachers over the years that I wanted to strangle. For the record, I always resisted the urge. I never really minded talking with the teachers (most of them, anyway), but I didn't enjoy the waiting-in-line process. As our youngest moves on, we find ourselves migrating toward another stage in life. So far it looks good.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Haha, I SO wish I could have seen that. Reenactment when I visit, perhaps?

Mark said...

Yes, she did the Rocky dance too...