The Stimpson Stories
They don't just affect Mom....we can all feel the heat!
What in the world?! How'd you get that picture to work so well?
There was no trick photography involved. It's just how it is when I have a hot flash, I guess.
I'm pretty amazing at taking these pictures, too...
That looks like the place I'm going to be walking to in the next life because I drink Pepsi. Pass the ice cubes.... (BTW - you sure have a cute grandson!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What in the world?! How'd you get that picture to work so well?
There was no trick photography involved. It's just how it is when I have a hot flash, I guess.
I'm pretty amazing at taking these pictures, too...
That looks like the place I'm going to be walking to in the next life because I drink Pepsi. Pass the ice cubes.... (BTW - you sure have a cute grandson!)
Post a Comment