I'm still wondering if I really want to turn that particular age which it is rumored that I have recently turned. Think I'll stick with the alleged 39. And the lessons of life which I have learned to date?
1. You'll never change another person's opinion
2. Don't even try
3. Boys and girls (hence, men and women) are different, pretty much from day one
4. Don't even try to change that, either
5. Mama lectures go nowhere fast
6. So do Daddy speeches, but don't tell Dad
7. Band-aids don't have the same magical effect when you grow up
8. Neither does cotton candy
9. Corn on the cob, however, is still one of life's greatest joys
10. And grandkids are as great as everyone said they would be!!!!
3 comments:
And you make the best Gr--I mean Ama!
So, what do you mean Daddy Speeches don't work? I just gave one and it seemed to do so well, hummmmmmm. Glad to have you for 27 of those 39 years... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Dad S.
I can't try at all?
Post a Comment