So I found this conversation saved in my gmail account from a loooong time ago before we knew Andrew was a boy.
4:24 PM Katrina: Grood
4:25 PM Bethany: i added Cami to our chat so she can chat too
i've never tried group chat before
Katrina: ok
me: :D
Bethany: secret family meeting!!!
me: Eeh!
I feel so special
Bethany: i have an announcement
i'm having a baby
it's currently kicking me
Katrina: haha You're pregnant?!
4:26 PM me: Tell it I say hi
Bethany: yes i am; not fat like you all thought
Katrina: I didn't think that, you looked stunning
Bethany: baby says hello to the world's greatest aunt and the good looking aunt
stunningly fat
Katrina: No...astroid-ish?
me: hahaha
Baaaaaaaaaaby!
4:27 PM Bethany: run away run away!
4:28 PM Katrina: baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby@
Surround sound
Bethany: :(
Katrina: baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby
Bethany: go away
dop it dop it
Katrina: We wants the baby
4:30 PM me: I wants baby now! Go into labor. . .now! okay that was a joke please dont.
Bethany: oh okay
sometimes i wish i could just be done with being pregnant and be "mommy" instead
but then i realize how tricky life is going to get pretty soon
4:31 PM Katrina: Pretty soon!
Bethany: ugh, true
i can do it!`
Katrina: Si!
4:32 PM me: I'm eating a bagle
Bethany: whatcha two doing?
me: It's good
Bethany: ooh, i just ate one
4:33 PM me: BAgle twinners!
4:34 PM Bethany: indeeeeed
i had a plain one with plain cream cheese
how bout you?
brb
4:37 PM Katrina: gtg
Home-ick
Bethany: bye
Katrina: byelovesyou
4:38 PM Bethany: lovesyoutoo
Bethany has left
4:39 PM Katrina has left
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Conversation
Posted by Milla at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So that's what goes on at "Secret Family Meetings" without the parents!
Hehehehehe. . . we're so funny.
Post a Comment